[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Spark Realm | Forums • View topic - BestSig October. 09

BestSig October. 09

Wanna show off your Photoshop or GIMP skills? Do it here!

Postby RC » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:58 pm

Hi guys!

Welcome to the second monthly Spark BestSig contest! I will be the main judge. Judges can compete this time if they want. Each monthly winner will receive a trophy image to place in their signature to indicate that they had the best signature for whichever month! Repeat winners will have a '2nd award', '3rd award', and so on, emblazoned into their trophy! A list of past winners will become available when there ARE past winners ;D

Rules:
1. You have to have made your own signature.
2. Your signature must have your Spark tag in it.
3. No objectionable content.
4. Only one entry per contestant per month. If you want to re-do/replace/change/switch your entry before the final day of the month, feel free! Just let me know to update it in the entries section at the bottom of this post.
5. You may not use a signature that you have WON with before. If you didn't win with a signature before, feel free to use it again.

Judging:
The 'best' signature is subjective, and cannot be decided upon by what has simply taken the most time to make, or other similar criteria. A small committee of 5 or 7 Sparkers will be formed (different each time) to vote on the entries and choose the Best Signature for that month!

Entries will be accepted directly in this post, and must be received by the last day of the month by 11:59pm PST. That's Oct 31th for this month, for those of us not too bright!

:)

Love,
ReaperCharlie

Current Entries:

Reaper Charlie:

oTaCon:

Frog:

Child:

GEBladeMan:

Blader/Hunter:
Last edited by RC on Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RC
Rusty Tank

Postby exoskel » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:09 pm

here we go

impossible Logic
exoskel
Forum Regular

Postby frog » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:28 pm

oh hai!
frog
Wet Behind the Ears

Postby ChildisHawt » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:23 pm

I can't see any pictures posted by oTacon.
but frogs was COOL.

Look at my VERY FIRST SIG EVER MADE BY ME.
ChildisHawt
Forum Newbie

Postby RC » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:44 am

Since there weren't enough replies this month, we'll transition it over to next month with the same entries. So this is now September's contest as well. August applicants need not re-submit their images....
RC
Rusty Tank

Postby exoskel » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:54 pm

my host should not be going down so i think you can see my sig now?

impossible Logic
exoskel
Forum Regular

Postby DarkGrimz4 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:03 pm

I WIN! :D

sorry I've been out for a while...

quick story: hit by a cab, in a coma... trying to sue someone and get money... life is full of surprises BUT I'M BACK!

and i win. :laughing:
DarkGrimz4
Forum Newbie

Postby exoskel » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:22 pm

wow, im glad ur ok (somewhat ok anyway)

welcome back ;p

impossible Logic
exoskel
Forum Regular

Postby Gloppy » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:49 am

:P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gloppy
Forum Newbie

Postby ChildisHawt » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:51 pm

:(
Someone teach my photoshop.
My signature (very first one ever made by me)
is like doo-doo.
ChildisHawt
Forum Newbie

Postby RC » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:51 pm

I actually like your sig, Child.
RC
Rusty Tank

Postby GEBladeMan » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:56 pm

Here's my entry...please be kind

[An Old Guy, last survivor of an ancient clan
"Someday I'm going to have to upgrade to a 56 Kbps modem, and kick your young whipper-snappin' butt!"
GEBladeMan
Wet Behind the Ears

Postby GEBladeMan » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:59 pm

[An Old Guy, last survivor of an ancient clan
"Someday I'm going to have to upgrade to a 56 Kbps modem, and kick your young whipper-snappin' butt!"
GEBladeMan
Wet Behind the Ears

Postby RC » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:21 pm

Wow, that's an awesome sig, Hunter... but... it's super wide. You should cut off the (clear) left and right sides and make it normal-sized. Other than that... it's stupendous!
RC
Rusty Tank

Return to Images and Graphics